Jamal Khashoggi death: Saudi journalist’s fiancee Hatice Cengiz hits out at Donald Trump over ‘cover-up’

Jamal Khashoggi death: Hatice Cengiz said that Donald Trump should help reveal the truth and ensure justice be served. She added that Trump should not allow the murder to be covered up.
Riyadh: The fiancee of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi has hit out at US President Donald Trump’s response to his murder, saying he must not let Riyadh cover up the killing. “I am extremely disappointed by the stance of the leadership of many countries, particularly in the US,” Hatice Cengiz told a memorial event in London late Monday.”President Trump should help uncover reality and guarantee equity be served. He should not allow my fiance’s murder to be covered up,” she said in Turkish, according to a video published by British media.
JamalKhashoggideathSaudi
Jamal Khashoggi death Saudi journalist’s fiancee Hatice
She said she believed the Saudi regime knew where Khashoggi’s body was, and called for the “evil criminals and their cowardly political masters” to be held to account. Khashoggi was a Saudi journalist who went into self-imposed exile in the United States last year after falling out with the kingdom’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman. He was killed after entering the kingdom’s consulate in Istanbul on October 2 to obtain paperwork for his marriage to his Turkish fiancee.
Read More:-Born In The USA? Not A Citizen Automatically, In Trump’s Latest Plan
Western powers have expressed outrage at his killing and demanded answers from Riyadh, although Trump warned against halting a Saudi arms deal to increase the pressure, saying it would harm US jobs. Cengiz said Khashoggi’s death had “left a void in (her) heart and soul”, adding: “If only I knew what would happen, I would have entered the consulate myself.
“In the event that just I realized that would be the last time I would see my Jamal, his grin, hear his giggling, I would have remained before that dangerous group myself.” The leader of the Saudi examination, Attorney General Sheik Saud al-Mojeb, a week ago recognized that the killing was “planned”, in view of Turkish proof.

Click News Daily

we at Click News Daily, provide lates & updated news just a click away, our news portal also covers bollywood sports & latest jokes. so be updated with clicknewsdaily.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *